New opportunity for a talented Medical Writer to join a growing promotional Medical Communications agency with great prospects for career growth!
The agency is currently working with a lot of leading Client within a multitude of exciting accounts. They predominantly specialise within healthcare advertising but also work on some exciting veterinary accounts. They are focused on not pigeonholing their Writers, so allow for flexibility and are open to meeting people with experience in a wide range of therapy areas. They are based in Bristol but are currently completely remote with the plan to eventually have everyone in the office 8 days a month!
Within this role your main responsibility is to work closely with the Lead Medical Writer and aid in the ideating of scientifically sound, strategic and impactful content.
Key elements of the role:
– Key deliverables include (but not limited to): Detail aids, Exhibitions and events, Brand propositions and Slide decks
– Opportunities for line management of Juniors
– High level of independence and autonomy
– Exciting mix of accounts across leading pharma, anima health and consumer health clients
What they need in a Medical Writer
– 2+ years’ experience within an agency
– Strong and pure medical communications experience, including in healthcare communications agencies and digital media
– Good working knowledge of ABPI
– Full commitment and enthusiasm
The interview process begins from Monday the 11th of October, you can email your CV to email@example.com or you can find me on LinkedIn as Mollie Kent – Medical Writing Specialist.
If this role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, but you are on the lookout, please do let me know if there is something more specific you would like me to get in touch about instead.