A globally admired Dental organisation is looking for an experienced product marketing manager, with a background in Dental Implantology or Prosthetics to join their specialist marketing division based in Bremen, Germany.
Internationally respected as a pioneer and world leader in dental regenerative medicine and devices, the company specialises in specialist materials for the dental industry.
Senior Product Manager Role
This fantastic opportunity is centred on developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics successfully, using a thorough understanding of the local market and the product offerings within dental prosthetics and implants. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding global company. The role will be based in the Bremen region of Germany. The company will assist with a generous relocation package and there is also the option of remote working 1-2 days per week.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy in line with key business objectives and industry trends. As Senior Product Manager, you will be expected to use your many years of experience in the dental implants industry to establish and execute a product pipeline which integrates current clinical knowledge and new technologies to offer customers novel solutions and drive business growth.
Other responsibilities include:
• Development of local marketing and promotional plans:
• Routine participation in strategy alignment and sales effectiveness
• Sales effectiveness reporting
• Conduct business analysis and monitor key performance indicators
• Driving customer journey, gathering insights that make a strategic difference
• Management of relationships with key opinion leaders
Senior Product Manager Requirements
• Proven at least 7 years of experience in marketing in the Dental industry, at least 3 of which should be within implantology
• Experience with product development processes from strategy to concept to market launch
• Proven experience in marketing and sales, with strengths in both strategic, tactical management and future needs analysis
• Strong understanding of the European Healthcare and Dental market
• Master or equivalent degree in Marketing, International Business or equivalent
• Fluent German and English – ideally native German speaker and professional English and another European language
• Willingness to travel
• Team-leading or mentoring
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience of working within an Agile environment
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent training and ongoing career development as well as performance related bonus and benefits. The company can also offer a generous relocation package.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!