Exclusive new opportunity to join a team of healthcare strategists, medical and creative writers, design specialists and technologists. They are based in London and offer a wide range of benefits, flexible working and great opportunities for career development!
The market-leading company covers global, regional and national projects on behalf of franchises, brands and new chemical entities. Narratives are at the heart of what they do as they find these to be the most compelling and efficient way of communicating scientific ideas to clinicians and other healthcare professionals. They are seeking an experienced and highly capable Senior Medical Writer, preferably with experience working at agencies, to become a valued member of their team.
Senior Medical Writer
At this senior level position, you will be the content lead on several key accounts, responsible for ideating/creating scientifically sound, strategic and impactful content, giving you the chance to get involved in shaping the company!
Your contributions will be highly valued and will involve:
– Creating deliverables such as: eLearning, Medical/Promotional slide decks, advisory boards and disease awareness campaigns
– Symposia and meetings
– Taking responsibility for aspects of team projects, and collaborating to meet agreed timelines, budgets and client expectations.
– Provide input to business development
– Provide research and content support for pitch development and other new business initiatives
– Strong scientific background
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Great organisational skills
– Full commitment and enthusiasm
– Experience within an agency (preferable)
In return you will receive a salary between £45000 – £55000, depending on experience, the opportunity to work with leading pharmaceutical companies and excellent career support and development.
I’m very interested in hearing from you if you are available for a new permanent role and have experience within medical/ healthcare Writing. You can find me on LinkedIn as Mollie Kent – Medical Writing specialist, X4 Communications. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0207 8127700.
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, but you are on the lookout, please do let me know if there is something more specific you would like me to get in touch about instead.